corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Part-Worn Slick Tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Part-Worn Slick Tyres
DaveB

User status: Offline
10th Feb 14 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Further to my post in regards to selling Part-Worn Michelin Exalto PE2 Tyres

I am also able to obtain part-worn slick tyres.

As with the origin of the PE2s, these are used in various UK race Championships for either one race, testing or practise etc. The photos below indicate what I would consider to be the 'average' condition of the slicks that I can obtain.

As with all race tyres there is a fair amount of pickup on the tyres due to the nature of their use, this will obviously vary depend on the conditions at the time of the race, but, regardless, will all come off within the first few miles of use anyway.

Some photos:

The ones in the image below are Dunlop 17" slicks but the slicks I have in stock could be Michelin, Dunlop or Avon.

So, what sizes can I supply:

13" Slicks
160, 200, 230, 240 wide. Maybe some 185’s coming in future. Maybe wets available

15" Slicks
15” slicks are Michelin 19/57 x 15 or Dunlop 185/58 x 15 both equivalent of a 195/50/15

17" Slicks
205/62 x 17. Maybe wets available
235 or 240/61 x 17

18" Slicks
240 or 250 all the way up to 310 wide!

Compounds
The compounds vary, but all are from 'circuit racing' so not as soft as those used for hillclimbs, sprints or drag-racing. If you want these for track days then they will be spot on. If you are after some specifically for hillclimbs or sprints then let me know first and I will see what I can pull out

Price and Delivery
Slicks vary in price dependent on size and width. Please ask for a price on anything not quoted below -

4 x 13" Slicks (any width) - £110 collected / £135 delivered

4 x 15" Slicks (any width) - £210 collected / £235 delivered

4 x 17" Slicks (205 width) - £160 collected / £185 delivered

Deliveries are normally sent out twice a week so unfortunately I cannot promise anything better than, at the quickest a 72 hour turnaround - however if tyres are required urgently please ask and I will see what I can do.

Collection is available from Huddersfield on evenings or weekends (HD9 postcode)

[Edited on 10-02-2014 by DaveB]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Feb 14 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the price per slick or set of 4
DaveB

10th Feb 14 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doh - sorry. Set of FOUR!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Feb 14 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next question price on the 18's!
DaveB

11th Feb 14 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate,

Set of 4 x 18" slicks (regardless of width) are £160 collected or £185 delivered to any UK address (exc highlands).
DaveB

12th Feb 14 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2us replied to

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Part-Worn Slick Tyres 25 database queries in 0.0121140 seconds