corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Helicopter crash

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Helicopter crash
A2H GO

User status: Offline
14th Mar 14 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've somehow inherited a massive fear of flying in recent years which is strange as it never used to bother me one bit. As much as I hate it, it doesn't stop me though, I'd hate to look back and think of all the experiences I'd missed out on because of my mind telling me I'm scared of something.
oceansoul

14th Mar 14 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting on a plane tomorrow.
Skinz

14th Mar 14 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In planes though it's not always a fear of flying sometimes the fear of not knowing what's happening and not being in control.
Dan
Premium Member

14th Mar 14 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happened literally 2mins from my bosses house. Its caused an absolute nightmare for traffic today. People are having to go miles to get just a short distance to work.

Sad to see it happen, but why on earth were they flying in the conditions. It was like 20 meter visibility last night round here, my missus even got lost on her way home cause she couldn't see infront, paniced and took the wrong turning lol

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
SVM 286

15th Mar 14 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I'm never getting in a helicopter. Ever. My pal has one, well his dad, and he's said I can go up in it sometime. Flat out refused. Fuck that seriously.

Been up in a couple. Beginning to think I might not bother again though.
Colin

15th Mar 14 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do about 20odd helicopter trips a year. Only had one brown pant moment when it had to drop about 1000ft very quickly to avoid a bird strike.

[Edited on 15-03-2014 by Colin]
Ojc

15th Mar 14 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm rapidly going off flying
Dan
Premium Member

16th Mar 14 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the best picture at all, but I was just driving past where this happened and noticed the crashed heli on the back of a trailer next to the main road. Can't believe it wasn't covered.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Helicopter crash 24 database queries in 0.0129280 seconds