corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Passport renewal question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Passport renewal question
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Mar 14 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm guessing this is £90-95 to renew

Any idea on average how long it takes from sending it to get it back?
fred7

24th Mar 14 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure its the same cost as a new passport and my wifes last time took 1 1/2 weeks to come back thats just sending normal not doing the post office check but does depend on time of year ours was feb

[Edited on 24-03-2014 by fred7]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

24th Mar 14 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got mine renewed last year, it was with me about 3 days after I sent the application. I think they usually say 4-6 weeks though.
Graeme
Premium Member

24th Mar 14 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did mine the other month. Filled a form out on the website. They send it to you filled out in about 2 weeks. Sign it. Put in photos all filled out etc then send it off.

Mine came back about 2 weeks after that.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Passport renewal question 23 database queries in 0.0064960 seconds