corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Samsung tab 3 8.0 charging/battery issue?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Samsung tab 3 8.0 charging/battery issue?
supacook2k

User status: Offline
8th Apr 14 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been experiencing issues with the battery/charging my device. I have not rooted it. An example of the issue being; It would not charge past 38% when charging with the device switched on so I unplugged the charger, turned the device off and put it back on charge. When it was showing it was fully charged I then unplugged the charger, turned it on and it was only showing 23% charged. I then plugged the charger back in and it dropped immediatley to 13%.

I just want it to charge to 100% without any issues!

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with a samsung tablet and found a solution or can anyone recommend a solution to the issue prior to me sending it off for a warranty repair?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Apr 14 at 06:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds exactly how my old laptop behaved when the battery died.

If it's still covered by warranty, time to send it in.

If not, time to find a replacement battery. Get an OEM one, if possible, or you'll be changing it again in a month.

New Poll