corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steinmetz Body Kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steinmetz Body Kit
Sjdickso

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Have a corsa C sxi model with a nearly full irmsher kit, I was looking at getting the Steinmetz Rear apron to fit the existing bumper, I can get someone to spay it but not to fit it how easy is it to fit such a modification.

If not how much would it cost to have somthing fit like this, does anyone now of any good bodyfitters near Sheffield
si_reading

22nd Jul 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the Steiny rear skirt on my C!!

I just got it sprayed at the bodyshop and then fitted it myself as it quite easy, asnd comes with instructions of what to do if ya dont know what your doing!!
Noonster

22nd Jul 03 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Si_reading - looks good mate, if you dont mind me asking where did you get your exaust from and how much as thats the one I want to get on my SXi which comes on friday. (Im well excited!!)

The Skirt looks good two, set you back much?? Also what size alloys have you got on there, as I know SXi's come with 15s but in the pic they look more like 16s.
si_reading

22nd Jul 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Noonster19
Si_reading - looks good mate, if you dont mind me asking where did you get your exaust from and how much as thats the one I want to get on my SXi which comes on friday. (Im well excited!!)

The Skirt looks good two, set you back much?? Also what size alloys have you got on there, as I know SXi's come with 15s but in the pic they look more like 16s.

On the pic above they are the standard sxi 15's but got 17's on now. Got my exhaust from Vauxhall when I got the car! And think they robbed me of about £280 for the Irmscher exhaust!!
Rear skirt from Rossiters and was about £200 un-painted.
Noonster

22nd Jul 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 15s look quite big on the picture can only imagine what 17s look like..... god I cant wait till friday to get mine..... will take some pics and post them, when I have it
Sjdickso

23rd Jul 03 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that nice looking skirt, but that aint the skirt that i am looking at getting this is the one i am looking at getting from PVD
http://www.pvdnet.co.uk/bodystyling/rieger1.asp#corsac

P.S How much did your window tints cost.

If anyone has one of these rear skirts what the clearence like for speed bumps?
si_reading

23rd Jul 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sjdickso
Cheers for that nice looking skirt, but that aint the skirt that i am looking at getting this is the one i am looking at getting from PVD
http://www.pvdnet.co.uk/bodystyling/rieger1.asp#corsac

Well you did put Steinmetz Skirt in your post title and message!! So thats what I have posted!!

quote:
P.S How much did your window tints cost.

Got mine done for £150 for cash through a mate!!

quote:
If anyone has one of these rear skirts what the clearence like for speed bumps?

glasgow_corsa_c used to have that rear skirt on his corsa, but changed it for a mint new back bumper!! Ask him bout clearance!
Sjdickso

24th Jul 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry about that Si, I was thinking about something else while typing, so I’ll put brain into gear before hand!!

Before I ask another Question

------------------------------------------

On the subject of Steinmezt has anyone fitted the front mesh grill to there car? How easy was it to fit and was there any spraying to be done?

I am also looking at the Steinmetz gear Nob / Handbrake cover. A bit expensive £60 each how easy are these to fit?
si_reading

24th Jul 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PainZ has just just got his Corsa C back from bodyshop with Steinmetz front grill on looks the dogs bollocks!
Here's what his looks like. And yes it does need painting.

New Poll