corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which are best locking wheel nuts to get ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which are best locking wheel nuts to get ?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd May 14 at 00:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichR
When was the last time you heard of a set of wheels being nicked?

I've had folk attempt to nick my wheel nuts, let alone the wheels They're still out there!
Andrew

3rd May 14 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If my car didn't have locking nuts i'd be the same as Rich and Pow, i wouldn't bother. I think all my wheels apart from one have slight marks now from tyre fitters and the misses driving it

The car is worth fuck all, never mind the wheels
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd May 14 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never had any wheels stolen, but I dont think i'd ever run without locking wheel nuts.

new wheels and tyres would cost me over £1k so if I have locking wheel nuts for £40 and that deters them then Im all for it
kz

3rd May 14 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Originally posted by kz
I've got TPI polarised bolts...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3199/5849205803_3dabcaf728_z.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3430/5815993464_d99e86a1ae_z.jpg[/img]

One of the most simple designs to remove.

19/17mm socket, hammer it on, job done.

I used love it when customers lost the key for these ones, always used to get a tip for removing them.

I've historically lost every single key I've ever had actually, come to think of it, I can't picture where the ones for these is either lol... maybe it's for the best that they're easy to bodge off.
baza31

4th May 14 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still haven't bought any . Need to get some asap really . The new ford ones was a bitch to get off as they had a collar that spun round and there wasn't enough space to get a socket over them but I doubt they are same.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which are best locking wheel nuts to get ? 23 database queries in 0.0106039 seconds