corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Allstars driving academy - drift day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Allstars driving academy - drift day
Christopher

User status: Offline
12th May 14 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, me and my friend got a drift experience voucher for our birthdays from 'all stars drift academy' back in February and a few weeks ago decided we were going to book! Now since then we've sent countless emails, called the company and nothing! Now the days are held at brands hatch and we thought they may be based there so we gave brands hatch a call and turns out they only randomly hire out a part of brands hatch every now and then and apparently they are near impossible to get in contact with! We've even tried posing as new potential customers off email accounts we've not used! I read loads of reviews and did a bit of research before booking and everything seemed fine and had loads of compliments! Anyone ever been to this? Any ideas of what to do? We payed via PayPal back in February so I guess we could put in a claims thing but I'd quite like to do the day haha

[Edited on 12-05-2014 by Christopher]
P1CK4D

13th May 14 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya. I actually know of the guy who runs this. Unfortunately it's currently been stopped due to getting kicked out by brands for making too much noise. If I was you i'd try and get a refund and have a go with L2D instead
Christopher

14th May 14 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhh really? I was kind of hoping someone would be linked with him or someone involved! I thought something similar may have happened but why don't they put this on website, Facebook page and stop handing out vouchers that are worthless! :/ l2d? Will look into it! Thanks for your help dude
P1CK4D

14th May 14 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im good friends with people who know him / worked with him but yeah, that's all they know at the moment. L2D http://www.learn2drift.co.uk/ is another group of people who do it who are more involved (they compeat in BDC as well) and also do it at Brands. Fingers crossed you get a refund ok. No worries at all

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Allstars driving academy - drift day 23 database queries in 0.0090082 seconds