corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know anything about Toyota Celica's (1993 MK5)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know anything about Toyota Celica's (1993 MK5)
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
18th May 14 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been given this to sell for a friend as he is not well; but I know very little about them or what it would be worth. I want to get as much as possible for him but don't know where to start.
Its a 1993 Import; Celica GT-R. Has 2.0 twin cam written under the bonnet; has bout 90K and 5months tax and 8 months MOT. Does have one bad bit on the lower front wing where he hit something but the rest of the car has cleaned up pretty well and the interior is in good nick.
Here are a few snaps after I polished it up

the bad bit

Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
19th May 14 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a rare car, but not all that desirable like the GT-four. Same engine as the MR2 so 158bhp. Being an import with the higher insurance etc will put people off. As it sits, i would reckon about £500/£600 maybe a tad more.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know anything about Toyota Celica's (1993 MK5) 23 database queries in 0.0098641 seconds