corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Irmscher/Airdams etc

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Irmscher/Airdams etc
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th May 14 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Irmy
Fear

24th May 14 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the full rieger kit to start on M9 VXL and then switched the front to the airdam. Airdam suited the rieger sides and rear better due to being the same height. M9 even had the rieger bonnet! That was about £500 new, mine was £300 as slightly damaged. Only saw the bonnet on Donnas and a black corsa which had the full kit plus the silly expensive adjustable spoiler.

never found out what happened to M9 VXL, so those parts are knocking about somewhere, although front was parked in the rear of a taxi 2 weeks after selling and as far as in aware it never saw the road again
CorsAsh

24th May 14 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fear
Had the full rieger kit to start on M9 VXL and then switched the front to the airdam. Airdam suited the rieger sides and rear better due to being the same height. M9 even had the rieger bonnet! That was about £500 new, mine was £300 as slightly damaged. Only saw the bonnet on Donnas and a black corsa which had the full kit plus the silly expensive adjustable spoiler.

never found out what happened to M9 VXL, so those parts are knocking about somewhere, although front was parked in the rear of a taxi 2 weeks after selling and as far as in aware it never saw the road again
Sam Fear! Awesome name, awesome Corsa back in the day.
Daimo B

25th May 14 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fear

Anups 2.0 Turbo Full Reiger kit, sold onto that big fella who put some bloody thundercat paint job on it Although he did get rid of Anups awful chrome wheels .
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember yours Fear, looked the nuts back in the day and tbh would still fit into today's standards imo.

Any photo's of Anups Turbo kicking about? pre thundercats paint job?

edit: also what happened to yours & Donna's? Daimo

[Edited on 25-05-2014 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Fear

25th May 14 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anup that was it! And completely forgot that it turned into steve's thundercat!

i think M9 would still hold its own these days, back on 16's tho! Strange that either it as s whole or parts have not been spotted anywhere. Might still be sat in the corner of storage somewhere!
CorsAsh

25th May 14 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny W

Got a little video... http://youtu.be/5QlzXR5qlfI
sam_homepc
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is mine

And recently sprayed grill

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
Jason x
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice ^
taylorboosh

26th May 14 at 05:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That new grill spoils it
Ojc

26th May 14 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You spoil me
Generation

26th May 14 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
That new grill spoils it
djgritt
Premium Member

26th May 14 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
That new grill spoils it

Daimo B

26th May 14 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny W
Remember yours Fear, looked the nuts back in the day and tbh would still fit into today's standards imo.

edit: also what happened to yours & Donna's? Daimo

I've got a few on the fotki site under Fav Corsas, Anup. Funnily enough, Fears is on there too . Fear had a good choice of body styling As he said, the bonnets were silly money, then the wife decided to have the extensions added Good waste of money that, looks mega though.

Mine got scrapped and stripped by JR, and we still have Donnas in a lock up, and I said every year for about 3 years that we're going to sell it. I've just had too much on to start the process. We had it MOT'd a couple of years back to get the plate off and it still works. Added some other bits that we never fitted too, for no bloody reason just because we had the bits lying about in the garage

Sam, that looks really nice. I was never keen on those front grills though. I prefer the steiny skirts too, but thats what I put on mine. Front and rear end looks great though Do you want an OPC badge for it? Found mine the other day, never used it. I also found my Stienmetz handbrake too, that was also silly money. Is that also an Irmscher steering wheel I spot too?

Its still sad that I'd like to have a Corsa B, with my old bodykit, a towbar (for the bike), and 2.0 turbo. I just really couldn't be bothered with the hassle though and I think Lee Mitchell has retired from Corsa
sam_homepc
Premium Member

26th May 14 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

Sam, that looks really nice. I was never keen on those front grills though. I prefer the steiny skirts too, but thats what I put on mine. Front and rear end looks great though Do you want an OPC badge for it? Found mine the other day, never used it. I also found my Stienmetz handbrake too, that was also silly money. Is that also an Irmscher steering wheel I spot too?

Irmy Central - gear knob, steering wheel, handle trims, centre console, pedals, tax disc holder, door pins, super touring badges, skirts and bumpers, exhaust, front grill, rear lights, original plate holders and show plates (probably more). Also have a Lumma adjustable spoiler which I believe is pretty rare?!
Would love the badge but no spare cash as it's going on my Merc atm!

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
Ian
Site Administrator

26th May 14 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gratuitous Airdam pic time

Daimo B

27th May 14 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam_homepc

Irmy Central - gear knob, steering wheel, handle trims, centre console, pedals, tax disc holder, door pins, super touring badges, skirts and bumpers, exhaust, front grill, rear lights, original plate holders and show plates (probably more). Also have a Lumma adjustable spoiler which I believe is pretty rare?!
Would love the badge but no spare cash as it's going on my Merc atm!

Very rare!!!! Also very pricey!! (spoiler)

Dude, you can have the badge, only cost like £7 at a Billing show yeaaaaaars ago. PM me your addy and I'll bung it in the post.

Oh Ian, nice bumper that I sold it onto someone on here, can't remember who.

[Edited on 27-05-2014 by Daimo B]
Fear

27th May 14 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i had room and my corsa came up i would snap it up! I know exactly what i would do this time! Rather than trying stuff then changing!

just looked through you fotki pics Daimo, brings back so many good memories from the time!

Also forgot how much i actually did to a simple Corsa Sport

[Edited on 27-05-2014 by Fear]
Daimo B

28th May 14 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GSi is the thing now, its quite boring.

I'd do another one if I wasn't spending money on better things, but if a low mileage clean purple one came up for sale with a top quality conversion, at a good price, i would be tempted
flybikeslee

29th May 14 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa bumper fitment is terrible
johnny86
Premium Member

29th May 14 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam_homepc
This is mine

And recently sprayed grill

This car and Scott pasks are near on identical

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Irmscher/Airdams etc 24 database queries in 0.0139689 seconds