corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » WWDC 2014 Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WWDC 2014 Thread
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 14 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On another note, some of the changes in iOS 8 look promising.

Wonder how difficult it'll be to set up some of the MDM stuff to push PDF-files to the iPads in the company.

Balling
Premium Member

3rd Jun 14 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and OS X to iOS AirDrop at long fucking last!

Dom

3rd Jun 14 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Still have snow leopard on my macbook

Still think SL was the best version yet; was extremely reliable and robust as well.
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Jun 14 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And it was/is fucking fast!

My wife's C2D white MacBook has a faster startup than both my 2011 MBP and 2013 rMBP. All three have SSD.

Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Jun 14 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speed was the main reason for putting snow leopard back on, I got lion when it came out and my macbook went from taking 30 seconds to turn on to about 2 mins, everything just seemed sluggish so I never even bothered with anything newer after that.

Wish I could do the same and put my iPhone back to and older iOS without the babyish icons.
evilrob
Premium Member

3rd Jun 14 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Still have snow leopard on my macbook

Still think SL was the best version yet; was extremely reliable and robust as well.

Agreed.

Lion was shite.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll