corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Wireless keyboard for Smart TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wireless keyboard for Smart TV
Scotty_B

User status: Offline
17th Jun 14 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Panasonic E6B smart tv and I wondering if this type of keyboard would work with it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-4G-Wireless-Mini-Fly-Air-Keyboard-Mouse-Touchpad-Laptop-Xbox-360-PC-PS3-TV-BOX-/111107633605?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_KeyboardsMice&hash=item19de87f1c5

Not wanting anything full size.

evilrob
Premium Member

17th Jun 14 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried the smartphone/tablet app? (assuming you have an iOS/Android device)

Might save you a few quid.
evilrob
Premium Member

17th Jun 14 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panasonic.pavc.viera.vieraremote2&hl=en_GB

iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/panasonic-tv-remote-2/id590335696?mt=8
Scotty_B

17th Jun 14 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks but I have a Windows Phone.

It's for the whole house to use so would prefer a dedicated keyboard/mouse.

Thanks
evilrob
Premium Member

17th Jun 14 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty_B
Thanks but I have a Windows Phone.

Ahh... good man! I'm rocking a Lumia 920 at the moment, just waiting for the 930 to come out next month.

In answer to your original question, I can't see any reason why that eBay jobbie you posted shouldn't work. I've seen people use Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combos via a USB dongle with a Panasonic telly.
Balling
Premium Member

17th Jun 14 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

According to the internet it will not support any mouse/touchpad.

Balling
Premium Member

17th Jun 14 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That one guy could be wrong though...

New Poll