corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bonnet vent opinions please

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bonnet vent opinions please
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
29th Jun 14 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually like the car tbh - i was just joining the band wagon

Vents are wank though
corsa b-oy

29th Jun 14 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would absolutely love you to call my car a shitter to my face rather than at the rnd of a keybourd because i guarentee if you even had the balls to ssy it you would need your mummy to be pretty fit as she would be pushing you about in your wheelchair for the rest of her pathetic little life not that it isnt a disgrace enough as it is having brought a ill mannord little punk like you in to the world in the first place.
I would never dream of slagging someonelses pride and joy off as they have probably put the same money effort and time in to its as i have just to hear some jelouse little keybourd warrior shit on thier pride sorry lads but if this is the kind of welcome on this page i want nothing to do with it
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 14 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keyboard warriors calling other people keyboard warrior's Keyboardception
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 14 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has to be you on anotger spam account Steve surely?
taylorboosh

29th Jun 14 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still got it
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

29th Jun 14 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly mate stop rising to it. Seriously. Chill out.
Ben G

29th Jun 14 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) learn to spell.

2) why would you disable someone for calling your car a shitter?

Anger issues.
Jamie-C

30th Jun 14 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon I could beat you up mate. Where you from?

[Edited on 30-06-2014 by Jamie-C]
SVM 286

30th Jun 14 at 05:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They seem a little small for the bonnet to me. Possibly the wrong shape (as the B is a very rounded car).

Have you taken any pics with them swapped? I.e. with the straight edge on the inside rather than the outer (nearest the wings).

Are they an after market vent design, or are they from another pre-existing model of car?

Is your car turbocharged, hence all the excess heat? If not, it could be owing to an issue with water pump, thermostat, or even rad flow.
DaveyLC

30th Jun 14 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are stuck on piece of tat, take them off immediately! lol..
DaveyLC

30th Jun 14 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa b-oy
I would absolutely love you to call my car a shitter to my face rather than at the rnd of a keybourd because i guarentee if you even had the balls to ssy it you would need your mummy to be pretty fit as she would be pushing you about in your wheelchair for the rest of her pathetic little life not that it isnt a disgrace enough as it is having brought a ill mannord little punk like you in to the world in the first place.
I would never dream of slagging someonelses pride and joy off as they have probably put the same money effort and time in to its as i have just to hear some jelouse little keybourd warrior shit on thier pride sorry lads but if this is the kind of welcome on this page i want nothing to do with it

WOW! Someone's tired!

#subscribed

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bonnet vent opinions please 23 database queries in 0.0135078 seconds