corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scary experiences at work?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scary experiences at work?
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jul 14 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
Got a papercut once, pretty painful if I am honest.

Orange squirted juice in my eye when I tried peeling it.

happened to me 3 years ago havent had an orange since
gazza808

11th Jul 14 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crane operator rigged up the crane wrong on the boom,
Had to lift a 25tonne machine out of a factory through he roof,
Got it out over the car park and it just dropped to the floor from about 40foot, lucky as two guys had just been working around under it checking stuff.

Crane company tried blaming us but the crane is their responsibility not ours.

[Edited on 11-07-2014 by gazza808]
nibnob21
Premium Member

11th Jul 14 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think I remember you posting pics when that happened.

MX5 Project Thread
Lee_fr200

11th Jul 14 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by Lee_fr200
Got a van full of pikeys jump out at doncaster race course with machetes ended up getting away but shit myself when they lobbed one and it literally just missed the side of the car (they must have followed me around my work and assumed I had cash on me)!!!

Another customer that owed me money I went into their premises in Sheffield and on the table were everything from large knives to guns automatic firearms and what looked to be grenades and there's me asking some much bigger and clearly loony ppl for money, yeah they're scary days in my job. Another scary night was receiving a phone call from one of our other guys who was on a site in selby saying the landlord had locked him in the premises and was threatening to kill him (I heard it over the Fne too) I had to go out to selby to either try n calm the situation or end up in fisticuffs (my missus actually fell out with me for going) when I was there I went in and sure enough the guy was mouthing off at me also with a metal bar and 2 staffs bull terriers which were clearly not looked after and had scars all over their faces, luckily i managed to get everything we needed and there was no fighting but still an arse clenching moment!
Another story is my dad was up a ladder at work and the ladder slid with him on it, somehow managed to run under the ladder and catch it with him on it and it was from around the height of a normal house tbh

Wtf do you do....

In the fruit machine trade, we rent fruit machines juke boxes and pool tables to pubs some rough some nice, and as you can imagine sometimes there can be a lot of money involved and in the rly rough places it's not a nice combination

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scary experiences at work? 24 database queries in 0.0098541 seconds