corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Royal Rumble in York

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Royal Rumble in York
Marc

User status: Offline
   26th Jul 14 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So in my 15+ years of legal drinking I have had nights out in York where I live, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Newcastle and Liverpool now I have never seen anything kick off other than in my home town. I aways thought when going to the other places I was guaranteed to find myself or when of my friends talking themselves out of a fight. In actual fact it is little historic York where all the nob heads seem to do the scrapping.

Just now I have just been sat in a taxi when someone walked across the road and upon getting across was on the floor and was receiving a kicking off about 5 people. Next all the door staff join in followed by another 5 or so running across the road. What followed was quite surreal, it looked liked a free for all that you only see in films.

Oh, and the races were on today!

[Edited on 26-07-2014 by Marc]
Simon_16v

26th Jul 14 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First time at the races and never again.

Ever.

[Edited on 26-07-2014 by Simon_16v]
Gary
Premium Member

26th Jul 14 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

races attract nobheads
JonnyJ

27th Jul 14 at 04:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happens every time there's a race meet. Schoolboy error going out on a race night!
Marc

27th Jul 14 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to show I wasn't exaggerating!

http://m.yorkpress.co.uk/news/11368812.UPDATE_6_40am_Sunday__Man_suffers_serious_head_injury_in_one_of_a_series_of_alcohol_fuelled_fights_in_York_city_centre/
3CorsaMeal

27th Jul 14 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tickle fight imo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Royal Rumble in York 23 database queries in 0.0102561 seconds