corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anybody willing to spare a couple of mins to help me?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anybody willing to spare a couple of mins to help me?
stubs

User status: Offline
28th Jul 14 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've signed up to a website building site called Weebly, and I'd like to try out a couple of their premium features, without having to pay the minimum 6 month order up front.
They give $10 credit for every referral that signs up and publishes a site (no matter what it's like)
Would anyone on here be willing to offer their email address via PM, so that I can send an invite, and get you to sign up & publish?
It doesn't cost you anything (other than some spam from them I guess), and will only take a couple of mins.
I understand that I could register a bunch of disposable email addresses myself, but just don't want to risk getting caught out by them.
I will be very grateful if anyone is willing to help out

Cheers,
Stu
Balling
Premium Member

28th Jul 14 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll do it for $7.5, giving you a generous 75/25 split on the profits, seeing as I'm doing all the work.

This deal expires in five minutes.

stubs

28th Jul 14 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you also get $10 credit, so your deal is invalid
Whittie

28th Jul 14 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather just give you free hosting and help build you a proper website.
Bart

28th Jul 14 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id rather stick a fork in my eye than sign up to a web provider called Weebly

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anybody willing to spare a couple of mins to help me? 24 database queries in 0.0101969 seconds