corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MY2015 Focus Zetec S Any News / Pictures

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MY2015 Focus Zetec S Any News / Pictures
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
20th Aug 14 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to find some official pictures of what the new face lift MY2015 Focus Zetec S will look like? Been looking online and nothing, plenty of interior shots and shots of the standard Titanium and Titanium X. Just nothing on the others...
Ben G

20th Aug 14 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whoops, forgot about your u2u! I haven't seen anything in work about it unfortunately. Should look pretty decent given the current model.
Jambo

20th Aug 14 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Photographed the LCI at Geneva, according to the VIN they where the wrong colour and 2013MY. So likely prototypes/pre production mock ups. So I wouldn't read too much in to the pictures until they officially release it or press road test them
Ben G

20th Aug 14 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a ford Jambo. No LCI's here save that for the bent Germans.
SXI - Matt

20th Aug 14 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there released for order as I've just ordered one, well yesterday. Just haven't seen a picture of exterior I love the look of the current model I have just wondered what improvements they have made.

One great thing is the options list is far better then the previous model year so have high hopes. Just have to wait till September / October.
Jambo

20th Aug 14 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im off to Paris in October so could get you a pic then

Ben, far easier than typing facelift, and it is much accepted language in the industry
Ben G

20th Aug 14 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
Well there released for order as I've just ordered one, well yesterday. Just haven't seen a picture of exterior I love the look of the current model I have just wondered what improvements they have made.

One great thing is the options list is far better then the previous model year so have high hopes. Just have to wait till September / October.

Tbh there could well be images of it in our employee magazine we get every month, but i've only just gone back to work so haven't seen it yet. Will have a look tonight for you.
deano87

20th Aug 14 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new Fiesta ZetecS with 1.0 engine looks pretty spesh
Ben G

20th Aug 14 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as nice as the st mind still really fancy one, but don't want to pay more than £200 p.m and they're currently 215

[Edited on 20-08-2014 by Ben G]
SXI - Matt

20th Aug 14 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt

Tbh there could well be images of it in our employee magazine we get every month, but i've only just gone back to work so haven't seen it yet. Will have a look tonight for you.

Ah ace thanks if not could be a surprise when I go and collect it
SXI - Matt

20th Aug 14 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
The new Fiesta ZetecS with 1.0 engine looks pretty spesh

The limited edition ones? There making 140bhp as standard from the 1.0 in them ones, do look good in the red and black themes. I should of maybe gone for the 1.0 125 ecoboost in this one, hoping the new 1.5tdci will return a nice MPG though.

Really want a ST just to dam much to run with the millage I'm doing at the moment can't justify it my self.
Jay

20th Aug 14 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't imagine buying a car without knowing what it looked like
Generation

20th Aug 14 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, was about to say same as above! Wtf? What if it's hideous? Or you don't like it as much as pre facelift. What's the rush?
SXI - Matt

21st Aug 14 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Yeah, was about to say same as above! Wtf? What if it's hideous? Or you don't like it as much as pre facelift. What's the rush?

It's a company car I'm not buying it so takes the worry away from not knowing what it looks like If it's hideous (I'm sure it won't be well I hope) I can reorder after 5000 miles and I've just done that in 2 1/2 months only took delivery of the current one in June.

Was planning on waiting to see pictures but they released them for order earlier then I thought and away for a few weeks so would of had to of waited longer to order it.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 14 at 06:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno the last few focuses have been pretty gash looking, imo anyway
SXI - Matt

21st Aug 14 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See I think the current one is the best looking yet in the ST & Zetec S form any way. Beauty of so many different types of cars there's always going to be some you hate and some you love (I wouldn't say I love the focus but you get my drift)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MY2015 Focus Zetec S Any News / Pictures 23 database queries in 0.0123749 seconds