corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More eBay BS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More eBay BS
dannymccann

User status: Offline
   18th Sep 14 at 06:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I'm looking at alloys on eBay and found a nice looking set but the only picture is of them all together lined up on the blokes decking. I sent a simple message asking for a close up of each individual wheel to check for defects, scuffs etc, bearing in mind it's a 600 mile round trip to collect and minimum £200 bid at the moment.

He replied nice and quick but the response surprised me a little

quote:

Hi dan , sadly I don't have the luxury of time to take those pics. All I can say is they are as close to perfect as pre used wheels can be. Year ago I had been offered 400 pounds for them which I turned down. ( silly me). Whoever buys will be delighted.

Does he want to sell them or not?

Not even sure if I want to respond but they are the only ones on there at the moment that aren't fake and it's 4 for the price of 1 new one direct from ford

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by dannymccann]
Steve
Premium Member

18th Sep 14 at 06:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest hes probably dealing with loads of time wasting questions, and will be reluctant to waste more time taking pics when 9/10 you do it and you dont hear back from them again
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Sep 14 at 07:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reply saying unfortunately you dont have the luxury of time to place a bid
Ben G

18th Sep 14 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luxury of time would probably take no more than a minute to take the pics and upload them.
DaveyLC

18th Sep 14 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet he's had loads of time-wasters.. eBay is one of those things we're all stuck using because it so good but we have to accept the fact that 50% of the members are brainless fuck-tards.

I've got something listed on eBay at the moment that clearly states its collection only in both the delivery description and in the item description.. I've also clearly displayed my location!

Someone from Glasgow messaged me asking if I'd ship the item to which I replied "No its local collection only".. The MORON then asked me if I was from Glasgow so instead of replying I just upped the BIN price by £20

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by DaveyLC]
dannymccann

18th Sep 14 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can certainly understand the time wasting comments, and fair enough if it was a dickish question, but it is a genuine question

He's in Clacton, maybe it's a south east thing, Ben?
taylorboosh

18th Sep 14 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or maybe he works away or has a lit on at the minute?
Ben G

18th Sep 14 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
I can certainly understand the time wasting comments, and fair enough if it was a dickish question, but it is a genuine question

He's in Clacton, maybe it's a south east thing, Ben?

Clactons full of inbreds. Might explain it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More eBay BS 23 database queries in 0.4592872 seconds