corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pregnancy hormones.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pregnancy hormones.
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jan 15 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Cheers boosh.

All sorted we had a chat and I won't work weekends for a while and I've quit Saturday football and just do Sundays. We decided Saturdays we gonna do something like cinema or bowling family time etc etc. She seems happy with this and things at home been really good.

I though setH loved pregnant chicks

No wonder she was pissed off if you worked all week, weekends AND went away to football Saturday and Sunday?! That does take the piss tbh. Glad its all sorted though.

Yeah I sorta did think that but she likes expensive stuff then I gotta work loads. Hopefully it stays good.
Eck
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Point 1 - i would never take advice from Andrew on anything - ever!!!

Point 2 - he posted a pic of her about 6 months preg with his 1 series a while back - so not heffer - preggerz

Why isnt SetH here to enjoy this

This. Only a fucking retard would think like Andrew does. Enjoy your life, entitled to time with the kids? Have a word with yourself you tool. There is an awful lot more to splitting up a family than that. Breaking up would have to be the absolute last resort, for the sake of the poor bairns. But I doubt you are capable of thinking of anyone other than yourself.

[Edited on 01-01-2015 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Cheers boosh.

All sorted we had a chat and I won't work weekends for a while and I've quit Saturday football and just do Sundays. We decided Saturdays we gonna do something like cinema or bowling family time etc etc. She seems happy with this and things at home been really good.

I though setH loved pregnant chicks

No wonder she was pissed off if you worked all week, weekends AND went away to football Saturday and Sunday?! That does take the piss tbh. Glad its all sorted though.

Yeah I sorta did think that but she likes expensive stuff then I gotta work loads. Hopefully it stays good.

Then you need to have a compromise because you are entitled to time with the family too. But being out both days of the weekend isn't exactly giving you time with said family.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough compromising on the time and leisure activities at the weekend, but working yourself to the bone just to pay for shit as "she has expensive taste" fuck that right off. If she wants expensive stuff she should be paying for it herself, or contributing to it. Do men have zero balls these days at all?
Ben G

1st Jan 15 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much, Steve

I don't work my balls off but my one is pretty expensive to keep.
johnny86
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Fair enough compromising on the time and leisure activities at the weekend, but working yourself to the bone just to pay for shit as "she has expensive taste" fuck that right off. If she wants expensive stuff she should be paying for it herself, or contributing to it. Do men have zero balls these days at all?

She does help but I earn a lot more than her she is a trainee accountant
Andrew

1st Jan 15 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

Point 2 - he posted a pic of her about 6 months preg with his 1 series a while back - so not heffer - preggerz

This. Only a fucking retard would think like Andrew does. Enjoy your life, entitled to time with the kids? Have a word with yourself you tool. There is an awful lot more to splitting up a family than that. Breaking up would have to be the absolute last resort, for the sake of the poor bairns. But I doubt you are capable of thinking of anyone other than yourself.

So what you are saying is you are willing to be unhappy for x amount of long years because of your child? You being unhappy in the relationship, do you not think that is going to impact on your kids?

I will admit i am a selfish person but in my opinion both parents being happy will benefit any child. A Dad that walks away is an utter cunt no matter how hard the mother makes things hard to see your kids.

My Dad walked away when i was 2 years old. The way my mother was with my step Dad i can see why he walked away and to be honest he would have been happier. As for him never pushing to see us, he was a cunt for that! Something i will never forgive.

My step Dad was never happy but he stayed for the sake on me and my sister. That did impact on us growing up.

Name calling is not big or clever Eck, maybe you need to look at why you are doing this..
taylorboosh

1st Jan 15 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flmao your a fucking mong
johnny86
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

So what you are saying is you are willing to be unhappy for x amount of long years because of your child? You being unhappy in the relationship, do you not think that is going to impact on your kids?

I will admit i am a selfish person but in my opinion both parents being happy will benefit any child. A Dad that walks away is an utter cunt no matter how hard the mother makes things hard to see your kids.

My Dad walked away when i was 2 years old. The way my mother was with my step Dad i can see why he walked away and to be honest he would have been happier. As for him never pushing to see us, he was a cunt for that! Something i will never forgive.

My step Dad was never happy but he stayed for the sake on me and my sister. That did impact on us growing up.

Name calling is not big or clever Eck, maybe you need to look at why you are doing this..

Can you read?? I haven't said I'm unhappy I'm asking about pregnant women's hormones as she was acting a bit of a psycho.
Gary
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at Andrew. Says you can't stay in an unhappy relationship but can't leave. Great advice there!
Dee25790

2nd Jan 15 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't really remember my ex when she had my eldest but my current partner is a physco.

Like I know I work a lot of hours and don't see her much during the week but yesterday was meant to be family day but I had an emergency call out. A scaffold fell over opposite a big train station in middlesex so I had to go. Fire crew shut roads off etc.

She went mad started crying etc etc well I went. Got home she didn't talk to me I slept on the sofa she knew I had to work today so I did. While I was at work I messaged her all day saying I'd the her out tonight and she blanked me. She replied about 4:30pm asking what time I was home I said 6 ish which turn out 6:15.

Well now she wants to split up and im a cunt and a prick.

Had anyone else had bad as time as this?

Is it wrong that I'm thinking next time she kicks me out I ain't coming back?

Fuck her off mate. Had the same with an ex after we lost a kid didn't need the extra stress when I was grieving myself. Went on for month always thinkin I was doin somethin wrong turns out her exes had fucked her up by doing similar to what you've described and I was gettin punished for it. Hormones can be bad but behaving like that is just bein a cunt to you.
GB123
Premium Member

2nd Jan 15 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pregnancy hormones. 23 database queries in 0.0131459 seconds