corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Invoice for no show..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Invoice for no show..
Russ

User status: Offline
19th Jan 15 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-30876360

i'd invoice her back for the use of my child as a messenger

[Edited on 19-01-2015 by Russ]
corsadonk
Premium Member

19th Jan 15 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard a bit about it on Radio 2 today, I remember when I kids birthday party was, pass the parcel, and musical chairs.
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jan 15 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBF my daughter's upcoming birthday party is at Chill Factore and at £20/child, I'd be pissed if one didn't show up too
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jan 15 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People think nothing of letting others down these days. I would have charged vat. Pricks for going to the papers too.
andy1868

20th Jan 15 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So they accepted the invitation, then realised he couldn't go and couldn't be arsed to tell the mother of the birthday boy? Plain dick behaviour on their part, an invoice is an hilarious resolution but deserved, people have no fucking manners these days.
Ben G

20th Jan 15 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read the article. They had no contact number or address to let the birthday boys cunt of a parent know.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 15 at 05:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So they say. I don't believe that for a moment. The host has claimed it was on the invite. Who's correct? Let's see the invite I say
andy1868

20th Jan 15 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read the article, the "birthday boys cunt of a parent" claims they had the details. Of course the invoiced parents are going to say that, otherwise they're going to look like bellends on a national scale

Also, why would you go to the papers anyway? Trying to raise funds to pay the invoice I reckon

[Edited on 20-01-2015 by andy1868]
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 15 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed but as we aren't shown the invite whos to say whos right., its just one word against the other.

I highly doubt the invite had no contact details, what did it say "Please come to Johnnys birthday, goodbye"

I think the parents in the article have just thought nothing of not turning up, as is most peoples attitude these days, then thrown a fit when they get presented with a bill that they indicated would be contributing towards. What kind of cunt goes to the paper with a story like this anyway, its not even worth talking about in the office let alone a national level.

[Edited on 20-01-2015 by Steve]
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 15 at 07:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You always write contact details on the invite ffs
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 15 at 07:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve's got a point, straight in the recycling bin with that
3CorsaMeal

20th Jan 15 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet schools a bit awkward today for some pupils, parents and teachers
sam-smith

20th Jan 15 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair the plymouth ski slope is fully fucking sick
random dav
Premium Member

20th Jan 15 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 arseholes didnt turn up to our wedding after saying they would. Cost us over $1000 as we paid for food and bar for them. Wish I'd have thought of invoicing them.

WRLFC !

Project cars
taylorboosh

20th Jan 15 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol when you think of it - its just rude tbh
Eck
Premium Member

20th Jan 15 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with everyone, really. Cunt parents knew straight away that they double booked.
Ben G

20th Jan 15 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But what kind of cunt parents invoice a kid for not showing up? Just makes you look like a right pikey.

That poor innocent kid (the birthday boy) is gonna get ruined for having cheapskate parents.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Invoice for no show.. 24 database queries in 0.0079710 seconds