corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dead at 11

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dead at 11
SVM 286

User status: Offline
12th May 15 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
I find this thread title slightly heartless. If you read it says his brother wrote on facebook, followed by his dad. This maybe his way of expressing his feelings. No doubt their heads are all over the shop. No doubt the parents are blaming themselves.

Sorry if it offended you Baz, but it was the first thing that sprang to mind and after reading the report that I attached, seemed utterly factual and to the point.

Has it been confirmed or not yet whether he is dead or in a continuous vegetative state.
3CorsaMeal

12th May 15 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't seem to give a shit about this story, yes its sad, but people die at all ages, I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it.

Stories like this just cause weird meaningless debates until someone comes along and pulls out their morals card and waves it in our faces, then starts giving it the whole heroic stranger speech.
Generation

12th May 15 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kinda has a point^

It's tragic to all involved, and if was somebody I knew I'd be devastated. As said thoigh, people die all the time if you get upset or it affects you every time somebody random dies you'll never get anything done.
Steve
Premium Member

12th May 15 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP THOUGH!! RIP!!!
Generation

12th May 15 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you say it on Facebook, their rest won't be peaceful
SVM 286

12th May 15 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dead at 11 23 database queries in 0.0100300 seconds