corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloy wheel courier?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloy wheel courier?
Mark.W

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 15 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who would people recommend? I know Tom had some problems with Paisley Freight recently so is there anyone else?
nathy_87

3rd Jun 15 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strangely enough i used Paisley couple of months ago and everything was fine.
--ToM--

3rd Jun 15 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv used paisley freight loads of times and had no issues untill a few weeks ago, booked for 4 wheels with tyres and 2 seperare tyres to be collected on Monday and delivered to me on Tuesday, I recieved a tyre on Tuesday 3 wheels and a tyre on Wednesday a tyre on Thursday and the last wheel which they lost a week later after hours and hours of emailing pictures and phone calls chasing it up etc, paisley are only a booking agent, they normally use apc.

Been fine for me loads of times to be fair so I'm not gonna slate them, only thing I will say is their customer services if something does get lost is fucking awful, don't respond to emails or phone calls when they do they dead abrupt and can't wait to slam the phone down on you, I ended up dealing with apc myself and the depot that originally collected them for me and had to do all the leg work myself.

But that's only one bad experience Iv had many good ones.
Parcel2go are meant to be good
Mark.W

4th Jun 15 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think iv used them a couple times in the past if i remember correctly and were fine but was just when i seen your post Tom about 1 going missing i couldn't remember if it was the same company.
mike56gte

4th Jun 15 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used paisley freight twice and were spot on.
--ToM--

5th Jun 15 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apc lost my wheel, paisley are just a booking agent they charge you say £40 and apc charge them £30 lol just if anything does go wrong there customer services are poo, I'd probs still use them again tbh
Nic Barnes

5th Jun 15 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems quite expensive that. i reckon i could get them couriered for under a tenner a set of 4 wheels and tyres.
oJNAo
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But does that include insured delivery? Not worth skimping £20-30 for wheels that cost much more
Nic Barnes

5th Jun 15 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloy wheel courier? 23 database queries in 0.0112779 seconds