corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Potential phone scam or not?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Potential phone scam or not?
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jun 15 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

27th Jun 15 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad it went well, Jim.
For the record, I'm astounded that anyone could call you bitter There aren't many nicer people on here, and you're the definition of eloquence.
random dav
Premium Member

27th Jun 15 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Winner

WRLFC !

Project cars
pow
Premium Member

27th Jun 15 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wait for steves advise. He'll have some words of wisdom for you.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

27th Jun 15 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics required for cs approval
johnny86
Premium Member

27th Jun 15 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where she from? Hyde park isn't too far from me maybe hour if traffic good
--ToM--

27th Jun 15 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell, can't belive if just read through this, proper Virgin behaviour
--ToM--

27th Jun 15 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine she knew you thought she was scamming you, instantly fucked off Id guess haha, guessing she's black?
taylorboosh

27th Jun 15 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol be great to link her this thread
VegasPhil
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut the front door! That's awesome, What a result.

Proves the theory that you really can ask CS anything

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
SVM 286

28th Jun 15 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dav and Pow, cheers boys.

Mark, sorry mate, got no pictures.

John, that's good going, I wouldn't even bother venturing into London by car unless I absolutely had to. It's about a two hour slog for me via public transport and Shanks's pony. And she's from Essex btw, so Ben will approve.

Tom... ffs mate... how many times do I have to reiterate this... women are generally offended by my face and my presence and they never EVER approach me, unless they are flogging something, or they have something very wrong with them.

I had zero recollection of our encounter until her text arrived.

I'd had a few drunken chats with various people that night and at least one of them was trying to get me to sign up to some bullshit. So I had no idea what she was all about.

CS is a good resource for general knowledge of all sorts of contemporary tech, cultural stuff, crime etc etc etc. So, as I was very sketchy about the entire night and super cagey about her legitimacy, I thought i'd ask on here.

I mean, it could have gone either way couldn't it. For all I know this could have been the latest scam out there and a simple return text could have cost me an arm and a leg. And no she's white Tom, although i'd be happy either way, I like black girls.

Cheers Phil And yes mate, you genuinely can ask anything on CS

Incidentally, I can't see it coming to much, as I think she's just a very nice and genuine girl who's just helpful and friendly to everyone and anyone. I doubt she has any attraction towards me, she's just a like-minded music lover and concert goer.

Had a great Friday night though and it was lovely to meet her, so a win/win for me

Cheers for all the input boys
SVM 286

28th Jun 15 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Glad it went well, Jim.
For the record, I'm astounded that anyone could call you bitter There aren't many nicer people on here, and you're the definition of eloquence.

Eck, as always, you're a true gent. I take it I can count on you for a reference, the next time I apply for a job

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Potential phone scam or not? 24 database queries in 0.0169649 seconds