corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What is it with kids today?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What is it with kids today?
Ian W

User status: Offline
26th Feb 15 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
WTF have you weirdos been doing to apprentices?

Yea theyre young and you take the piss ect.... But making them fight each other, tying them up, physically harming them? Gtf you would be sacked in an instant at any big firm with good cause

Worst my apprentice get's is having to make more brews than me

I got an awful lot of shit off my boss when I was an apprentice panel beater but he was just an utter cunt to everyone tbh.
taylorboosh

26th Feb 15 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea deffo - seems some people on here are complete utter thunder cunt bullies..
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 15 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to say I agree with John-D, all for toughening up someone will a little bit of gentle charater building but some of the shit on here is prehistroic :Lol:
Generation

26th Feb 15 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes them feel like big men.
Baskey

26th Feb 15 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the opposite, some of the apprentices / interns at my place are shit hot.

When I was there age I was skidding round in Corsa's , trying to pull slags and listing to drum and bass

Certainly not taking my career seriously
taylorboosh

27th Feb 15 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Makes them feel like big men.

Id tend to agree
SVM 286

25th Apr 15 at 03:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumped for P, as my message box is inop at the mo and I can't reply to him re his enquiry about this thread.

p

2nd Jul 15 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Christ.

Cheers P. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Horrible to think of children suffering with it. At least an adult can obtain the understanding to conceive of what they're going through and attempt to get assistance/comfort/support.

A child will have no idea. I shudder to think what they must go through.

Re your family's lack of empathy. This sounds like a case of familiarity breeds contempt, what with it being so rife on the male side.

Unacceptable way for them to behave towards their own blood though and i'm sorry to hear of your experience Chief.

You sum it up well. But in a way it's like a very surreal transition. I, unfortunately, was one of those kids who had these types of problems without realising what they were, yet, it's only as you become an adult so you start to realise and look back. In an ideal world we would be able to recognise symptoms early on and help prepare children with education and the likes etc

You may be right RE family.. You may be right. Not sure I'll ever have the answer, either. It's not something that can/or should be brushed under the carpet, but oddly feels like it has.

But quickly regarding children.. I guess you could try and understand the stereotypes with what comes with bullying and everything that surrounds it, and subsequently ends up going in to adulthood and escalating. A very sad circle.

I was speaking to a medical PhD student the other week and we was saying hopefully one day these system genes can somehow be eradicated from birth etc
SVM 286

2nd Jul 15 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting prospect.

Even if it sounds a bit like playing god, if problem material can be eradicated that early on, the benefits must outweigh the moral implications.
baza31

2nd Jul 15 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
I'm the opposite, some of the apprentices / interns at my place are shit hot.

When I was there age I was skidding round in Corsa's , trying to pull slags and listing to drum and bass

Certainly not taking my career seriously

Same here

I was a little shit really but always grafted, just a whole load of banter at the same time. I don't think I even cared or concentrated on my apprentership I think I was just bothered about where I was working away and how much money I had in pocket and how many slags were in the pubs nearest my digs

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What is it with kids today? 23 database queries in 0.0109880 seconds