corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best stuff for bringinging cream leather back to life?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best stuff for bringinging cream leather back to life?
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
18th Aug 15 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to clean the leather up in my car, my mum done it with some stuff she claimed to be good that she uses in the house lol, still looks pretty tired in places though. What have people used before and had good results with?

Seen some poorboys leather stuff, is that any good? Chap in the shop said its probably the best stuff about atm, anyone got any recommendations?
_Allan_

18th Aug 15 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Red wine.
IainL

19th Aug 15 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gliptone Liquid leather shampoo and the Leather Conditioner from the same manufacturer. Not expensive and I have never seen a negative review of it. I have been using it for many years.
anthcorsa

User status: Online
   19th Aug 15 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Red wine.

Ben G

19th Aug 15 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The gliptone stuff is lovely. Used it on my Z4 and my dads Kuga and it done a great job. Was very surprised at just how much dirt and grease came off my seat.

It also smells lovely. Gives the interior a proper new car leather scent.
Jambo

19th Aug 15 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to clean it first, use APC/G101

Then wipe down with water and done. Do not waste time with conditioners etc unless the leather is perished.

Alternatively if by tired you mean worn or stained then get a leather care kit and spray it back up. Only around £30.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best stuff for bringinging cream leather back to life? 23 database queries in 0.0074329 seconds