corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alfa MiTo Cloverleaf

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alfa MiTo Cloverleaf
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Sep 15 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got any experience with one? They seem cheap for a good looking little hot hatch to run about in.
Jambo

1st Sep 15 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Second hand? I like the Quadrifiglio Verde ones they had at Paris last year. Guess that's the same thing, I looked brand new/lease and they were dear, plus the inside was god awful.
DaveyLC

1st Sep 15 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to Pow, he's the MiTo man.
Robin
Premium Member

1st Sep 15 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quadrifolglio Verde is what they became after a while I think, pretty certain it's just a rename.
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess nobody has had one then what about an Abarth Punto? Same engine, brakes etc...
Nic Barnes

2nd Sep 15 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a vauxhall corsa website. at a guess, it would be a good idea to contact an alfa website with your questions robin?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the Abarth 500 which is mapped
pow
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've driven one, id recommend the mito in general to anyone, it's been a reliable car that's done 87k in my ownership now wanting no more than servicing and has been to Warren for a gearbox fix. They're heavy on front tyres and the ride isn't fantastic but they handle well and the petrol turbo ones go nicely. The interior is one of the best bits for me. Any specific questions let me know I'll try and help
Pete_vxl

2nd Sep 15 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a tuning box'd Abarth 500. Love it. Pretty sure the mito would be the same. Quite a harsh ride but worth it.
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I assume it used an m32 variant then?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next door has a Giulietta one. Love the sound and goes very well

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
pow
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it is an m32 nightmare lol
davegreen
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 05:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
this is a vauxhall corsa website. at a guess, it would be a good idea to contact an alfa website with your questions robin?

the mito does share the same chassis as the corsa d and punto, many engines are the same as well.
but why not try an alfa site? maybe because corsa driver are the best certainly the best car
pow
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it takes a Corsa D towbar
antnee

3rd Sep 15 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Cloverleaf has a manual 'box, where as the QV moves to a semi-auto which is like the early VAG DSG units where manual isn't a true manual mode and it will default back to auto after a while.

I had a look into these last week and all of the mag reviews seem to say it isn't quite there as a hot hatch.
pow
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd abiod that tct gearbox
RS6

6th Sep 15 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
I have the Abarth 500 which is mapped

i have the esseesse model
deano87

7th Sep 15 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/alfa-romeo/mito/87383/alfa-romeo-mito-quadrifoglio-verde-review

The Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrofoglio Verde replaces the old Cloverleaf hot hatch, but it's seriously disappointing

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alfa MiTo Cloverleaf 24 database queries in 0.0128651 seconds