corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The final straw - Joke 3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The final straw - Joke 3
Tiger

User status: Offline
29th Jul 03 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A local lad goes to a club in Reading on Thursday night and starts chatting up a very attractive looking chinese girl.
After a night of cavorting, she asks him back to her place for "coffee".
So, they get back to her flat and she tells him to help himself to a drink whilst she slips into something more comfortable.
Just as the bloke's about to finish his JD and coke, the incredibly sexy chinese seductress returns wearing only a see-through negligee.
"I am your sex slave!," she announces. "I will do ANYTHING your precious heart desires!"
The lad can't quite believe his luck and says, whilst licking his lips in anticipation, "Hmmmmm, well a 69 would really hit the spot."
"F ** K OFF!!!" the chinese girl replies angrily. "I'm not cooking for you at this time of night."

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The final straw - Joke 3 23 database queries in 0.0066099 seconds