corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alloys websites?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alloys websites?
supacook2k

User status: Offline
13th Aug 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody know of any alloys websites that do good deals for wheel and tyre packages? i am looking at the oxign model 1's and toora platinum 5's but can seem to get the price to £700 or less as thats all i have!
combat_sri

User status: Offline
13th Aug 03 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.performancealloys.co.uk
www.topgear.co.uk

your gona struggle to get a set of either of them wheels though mate cos the alloy factories shut down over summer and most of the stock are sold now, i know cos ive got a 6week wait for a set of dare v2's !!!!!!

New Poll