corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C owners

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C owners
Gucci

User status: Offline
15th Aug 03 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here'e a problem for you, just bought a set of M/Migilia Actions for my car but when i fit them they jammed on the front brake callipers
I then thought the offset must have been wrong but they are an ET45 which should be correct. They are catching the inside of the spoke, tried to put 5mm spacers on but still catching round corners?
Any one had this problem or got a solution?
MatthewR

15th Aug 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They shouldnt catch at all! Someone on ere has got actions on the C! Ask Jaffa he sold em to the fella
Gucci

15th Aug 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was sure that they shouldn't catch on a 45 offset but on the calliper itself there's a bit that sticks out and thats whats causing the problems.
MatthewR

15th Aug 03 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MM are vauxhall friendly so i dont know why your getting that problem fella, sorry i cant be of more help but if contact that geeza he should be more helpful
SLSXi

15th Aug 03 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have an SRi? i was told you need a lower offset so you clear the bigger brakes/calipers.
Gucci

15th Aug 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers anyway mate. Looks like i may after sell them now.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C owners 23 database queries in 0.2093110 seconds