corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » tint just the sides?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tint just the sides?
richardostreet

User status: Offline
1st Sep 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna tint my windows.....i think!! but the stuff i have got will only allow me to do the rear side windows as it is not quite wide enough to do the rear window. Will it look stupid if i just do the side windows?

cheers Rich
ajscorsa

1st Sep 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont do it your self m8 will look shit.

get it done proffesionally. cost more but way worth it.
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Sep 03 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tryed to do it myself, i t was ok on the side windows, alot of puling back of to get the bubles out but i did it in the end, but the rear window was to fooking hard, because it has a slight curviture it always pulled off in the middle, and if u looked from outside i had a silver line donw the centre. just ge it done proffesionally like AJSCORSA said. u can get it done for about £250
Melville

1st Sep 03 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had mine done by the pros, only set me back 160 quid as well and its a first class. TBH theres no point doing the side windows withouht the rear window, would look a bit odd!!

New Poll