corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » microscan alarms ??? opinions needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author microscan alarms ??? opinions needed
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm thinking of getting the Microscan AN550 cat 1 alarm. Just wondered if anyone has got this alarm and what they think of it. Is it reliable etc ????

Also what does lock on ignition mean ??? Does it mean that the doors lock when you start the car, cos thats what i want !!!

Heres the webby http://www.microscan-car-alarms.co.uk/an550.htm

thanks

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

5th Nov 03 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT someone must av an opinion

Mase
RobHardyUK

5th Nov 03 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant comment on how they are these days, but we used to fit em to our old cars, they always seemed good!! clifford are ment to be good??
RobHardyUK

5th Nov 03 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, its thachams approved, and it has to be way better than a std one, so it must be pretty good
MattyB

5th Nov 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bro has a microscan top of range on his valver nova.

all the auto closure, engine start, fan time extender, radius warning stuff.

pretty good - he is an electrician and installed it himself, but the perimeter alarm thingy bob is stupidly sensitive, and goes off all the time

Matt
Mase
Premium Member

5th Nov 03 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it sounds like a good price, but i thought it must be good an do its job to get cat 1 status. i want 2 rig it up 2 central locking an unlock it off the remote. Looks like i'm gona av 2 start savin !!! cheers ppl

Mase

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » microscan alarms ??? opinions needed 23 database queries in 0.1860690 seconds