corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fcuking exam boards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fcuking exam boards
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody idiots can't add up. got a paper returned to me today, and they've realised they left 15% off my mark. fcukign idiots. To make it worse they didnt even apologise, and if i hadnt requested the paper back, they would never of noticed their error. U'd of fort an examiner could know 4+8+20 = 32 not 22! wankers.
Happy_2008

7th Nov 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to 2 of my mates, got their results for one unit and says they got 1. Spent about 2 weeks phoning the unit leader up and turns out they both passed one with 8 the other with 9
koolkorsa

7th Nov 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

complete arseholes. i cant believe they dont double check adding up of marks on an as level paper. That could easily have meant the difference between grades and wot uni i get into and wot course.
koolkorsa

7th Nov 03 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

argh!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fcuking exam boards 22 database queries in 0.0328400 seconds