corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dirty pigs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dirty pigs
vc07

User status: Offline
17th Nov 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got another fine for my exhaust on sat.... and it was by the same guy as las time... another £30
the last time he wrote me a producer and i showed ti at the station the way it was and they said it was ok and so have several off duty cops but this guy says that he is properly trained in traffic and he went on about some law about "changin the exhaust from the date of manufacture to produce more noise by the release of exhaust gases"
the cnuts had the nerve to stop me jus outside my house....
was arguin eith him for a nearly half an hour.....
has any1 else ever heard of this law??? and should i pay it or take the fceker to court..... i thot they could only do you for emissions.
mine aint even that loud to be honest - mite make a complaint of harrasment against him....
Icy

17th Nov 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled coz they thought i was speedin past them (they were outside there car talkin to neds n saw me drive by)
had dual exit zorsts then so was loud jus cruised by at 30 they thought was doin 40 odd. jumped in the car n followed me home
vc07

17th Nov 03 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they followed me for a bit 2 and stopped me jus outside my house... i should've jus drove on in the driveway and told them to GTF if they came in
Cybermonkey

17th Nov 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled over last monday for doing 37 in a 30. Copper was good fella, who just gave me a produceer and made me aware of my mistakes. I have taken a conscious decision to watch my speed around schools and stuff

Dave
R Lee

17th Nov 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your exhaust is too loud they can pull you for that cant they?

"disturbing the peace?"

dont quote me on that as i have no idea on law
vc07

17th Nov 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but if the guys at the station say its ok how can he turn round and say it not.
he even told me that he aint gonna giv me a producer this time as he had done so las time and he "knew it would pass again" - his own words
Tom

17th Nov 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd argue this one mate, sounds like ucud get your way out of it seek legal advice
Danny P

17th Nov 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
I got pulled over last monday for doing 37 in a 30. Copper was good fella, who just gave me a produceer and made me aware of my mistakes. I have taken a conscious decision to watch my speed around schools and stuff

Dave

This happened to me a few weeks back, although the bloke copper was a wanker, did every check possible to try and find summat wrong with my car.

The bird copper was ok though, and just gave me a producer
vc07

17th Nov 03 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah tom, thats wot my m8's are tellin me as well.
tink 1 of dem was in same situation a while bcak and took the cnuts to court and the judge gave the pigs a bollockin for wasting the courts time and taxpayers ££

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dirty pigs 22 database queries in 0.0106819 seconds