corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Excellent Pioneer 12" Sub + Rockford 4ch Amp combo- £150!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Excellent Pioneer 12" Sub + Rockford 4ch Amp combo- £150!!
MattyB

User status: Offline
18th Nov 03 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above.

*Pioneer TS 305C 12" Sub in Carpetted Ported Box
*Rockford Fosgate G300X Amp (4 channel)

(feel free to check the stats etc on the above items, as i'm not too much of an ICE man myself - just know its VERY LOUD. Rattled my corsa to bits)

Anyway, its a very loud Combination. Ideal if u got a set of 6*9's on the back shelf, and want a nice + tidy 12" set up, with an amp that'll run both the sub and the 6*9s. However, a great set up if u just want to run the Sub alone as well. Or even 2 12"s.

Only had 3 weeks use, if that. Was bought in July, but stripped my corsa down soon after puttin the sub/amp in. I have only been running it at 50% volume coz its still running in, so i cant imagine how loud it would be in a few months time of use!

Its been sitting in my room since i took it out the corsa, and dont really need it in my new car coz of the amount of bulky stuff i have to carry around in boot for work.

Cost me £250 (excl. box) on the 17th July from New Image Car Hi fi, Harrow. And the box cost me £40 from same place!!

Got original reciept (coz its all still in warrenty) + got the original Rockford amp certificate which shows 391w RMS with all channels driven to full power at 2ohm.

Amp currently screwed onto side of sub box, but easily taken off without disturbing sub box.

Sub Info: http://www.bassjunkies.com/index.php?cpage=product/browse_detail.php&area=shop&category_id=91&sub_category_id=58&manufacturer_id=463&product_id=27512&show_my_car=&return_link=%2Findex.php%3Fcpage%3Dproduct%2Fbrowse_brand.php%26area%3Dshop%26category_id%3D91%26sub_category_id%3D58%26manufacturer_id%3D463

Amp Info: http://www.bassjunkies.com/index.php?cpage=product/browse_detail.php&area=shop&category_id=88&sub_category_id=45&manufacturer_id=408&product_id=24517&show_my_car=&return_link=%2Findex.php%3Fcpage%3Dproduct%2Fbrowse_brand.php%26area%3Dshop%26category_id%3D88%26sub_category_id%3D45%26manufacturer_id%3D408

Thats bout £350 from that sight including the box - i'm Only looking for £150 ono!!!!!

Matt

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by MattyB]
MattyB

19th Nov 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
boyracer2002

19th Nov 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate personally i think you would sell it better if they were seperate
MattyB

23rd Nov 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt - Not selling separately.

If you only want the amp, make me an offer for the whole lot, then sell the sub + box and make urself some £££
MattyB

24th Nov 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Excellent Pioneer 12" Sub + Rockford 4ch Amp combo- £150!! 24 database queries in 0.0145850 seconds