corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » DVD/screen info needed for a mate please!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DVD/screen info needed for a mate please!
kz

User status: Offline
19th Nov 03 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi my mate has decided he wants a nice ICE setup in his car now. he has a new mini, and about a grand (or just over) to spend. he aint talking about subs, or in fact any speaker upgrades really (already has vibe 6x9s) what he wants is a dvd/screen setup. he wanted to go for this alpine h/u which was £1,100.

however i told him for that money hed be better off going for something flash like 3/4 screens. like 1 in each headrest, and one in each sun visor, or one in the middle (near rear view mirror) he said he likes the sound of it...

but still wants a screen h/u i said they start around £600? and then he could still get the other screens. he said he likes the sound of the whole thing but doesnt know where to look! so if anyone could please recommend some screens, or headunits, and places to get them, that would be grand cheers
Richie

19th Nov 03 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For what he wants, he would be looking at about £1700 - £2000 including decent cabling + relays ect.
kz

19th Nov 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh with you i dont think he would mind, hes loaded!

could you recommened any hardware?

New Poll