corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whats My Corsa Worth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats My Corsa Worth
Sjdickso

User status: Offline
24th Nov 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been to two car dealer AGAIN!! keep tourchring myself i love the corsa but just want somthing with some more power.

Its 52 Reg Black SXi 1.2
16,000 Miles
FVSH
Irmsher Kit, Front lower spolier, rear spolier, Zorst, LOOvley stick on fuel cap

Steinmetz Front grill with coulor codded plastics at front, Steinmetz alu gearnob and alu hand brake.

16" Wolfrace Voodoo 2 with Yoko tyres just 6 weeks old

It's also got £350 ICE and induction kit which i would take out.

Honda offered me £6000 on trade for Type R And Direct Cars said £5900 towards a Clio 172 sport.

I might be wrong and i know extras dont really make any differance and trade you dont get that much but i was looking around £6800 do you think i was looking for too much???

I can post some pics if people want.
M2RTY

24th Nov 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id split it and sell it as standard, people who want a 1.2 wont have that type of money (18 year olds etc). and people who have that money want bigger engines (older people)
Marc

24th Nov 03 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look in parkers and see if their offers are reasonable.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whats My Corsa Worth 22 database queries in 0.0051560 seconds