corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Photoshop question (easy)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photoshop question (easy)
Gavin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Nov 03 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite

i have version 7 and trying to get used to the tools....

i have a small picture but i want to enlarge it so i can print it out on a much bigger scale without losing the quality/resolution.

how can this be done in photoshop???

cheers

pew pew pew pewwwww
drunkenfool

24th Nov 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont be able to enlarge a small picture unless it is in extremely good quality, as there just isnt enough information in it.
Gavin
Premium Member

24th Nov 03 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na....its not that good of picture....and it needs to be enlarged alot....

neva mind...

cheers anyway

pew pew pew pewwwww
Mistamist

24th Nov 03 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try printing it on photo paper when small on the highest quality, then scan the picture using high resolution, that may make it bigger whilst not loosing the quality.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Photoshop question (easy) 23 database queries in 0.0105000 seconds