corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PIONEER HU PROBS :O(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PIONEER HU PROBS :O(
MODDEDCORSAGSI

User status: Offline
27th Nov 03 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus wired me pioneer HU up and worked fine untill, it started skippin, especially wen u turn it up! the speakers wer fine but now dead crackely! linked 2 am alpine amp, but everythin seems fine ther! wots gon wrong??
Trucido

28th Nov 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are the speakers crackly all the time?
MODDEDCORSAGSI

28th Nov 03 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, but they wernt 2 start with! sounds funny but it only seems 2 skip wen sum other electrical thing is on, eg, wen i press the brake, or wen the lights are on, or the heaters!
Dom

28th Nov 03 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like ya getting a spike on ya power cables. I have a cheapy CD player at home and if i connect a fan (that would cause spikes) to the same ring main and turn it on and off quickly i can get it to jump and skips tracks - which can be very useful when im lazy and cant reach for the remote

New Poll