corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new mobile law and hands free kits........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new mobile law and hands free kits........
M2RTY

User status: Offline
1st Dec 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the best deals on hands free kits at the moment? i have bluetooth so that would be good to use with a speaker/earphone etc

need as much info as possible, getting one soon
Tim
Site Administrator

1st Dec 03 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best kits in my opinion are still the phone manufacturer kits... Go the whole hog -- Bluetooth car-kit with dash mouted control pad, then get the advanced audio option kits to patch it all into your current sound system (much nicer than having a seperate speaker somewhere)...

Although you tend to just patch it into front components as phone calls sound a little silly through subs eh...
Tim
Site Administrator

1st Dec 03 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.expansys.com/

..are quite cheap for kits...
waynep

1st Dec 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

halfords one is wiked but a nightmare 4 us to fit wen u hav afgtermarket radios etc good luk wiv urs marv
M2RTY

1st Dec 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fellas, the nokia one looks ace BUT if i sell the nokia in fucked

also, i drive 4 cars so id like a semi-permaenant 1 i was thinking a bluetooth headset?

or possibly some sort of plug into the ciggy lighter 1?
nik

1st Dec 03 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could do with one too, don't want to spend much and needs to be swappable between cars! Any ideas? Got a Sharp gx10i
M2RTY

1st Dec 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik there are ones on ebay which plug into your fone and are self powered, they transmit the signal to the car radio and u tune it in on 88.9fm for example, only thing is u need to shout and still press answer etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new mobile law and hands free kits........ 22 database queries in 0.0072110 seconds