corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rev Bob Cannonball 3000

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rev Bob Cannonball 3000
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
7th Dec 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is on men and motors now. I just ran upstairs in the break to let you lot know!
mav

7th Dec 03 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watcin a bit of of now...
Dom

7th Dec 03 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup watched it !
i was thinking about the cannon ball "tours" races...would be propper sweet if ya had a tuned up 2lt corsa in there, having a rag with all of the big cars Looking up entry and its 2500 quid - but that is for 2 people and all travel costs, hotels etc etc so it works out 1250 quid each, which aint bad i suppose
when i get the cash in and get a 2lt lump in my shopping trolley and get it tuned shitless i might enter it eitherway, it would be a great laugh
whitter45

7th Dec 03 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone read FHM's experience with the noble.
Some guys had a 300BHP sunny and it blew up exiting paris. So these guys hired a clio from a car rental place and finished in 6th or something like that.
A porsche won it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rev Bob Cannonball 3000 22 database queries in 0.4865839 seconds