corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Should I?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should I?
Ant

User status: Offline
7th Dec 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get rid of my body kit and go back to 15's?

Im fed up with the following

1 Cant go anywhare that has any sort of speed bump or slight incline (have trouble pulling out of most petrol stations!) cos front bumper is very low.

2 loosing the very limited performance my car has through running 17s

3 Constantly worryint that some twa.t is going to nick, damage my cas as it draws a lot of attention

4 Every boy racer in the world wants to race me!

Thinkin of tryin to swap my kit for a GSI kit and some black 15s

what you think?
Greasemonkey

7th Dec 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a GSI so have the GSI kit, that wont stop people trying to race you, i get it all the time off the MR2 and CRX boys in me town, See the CRX boys off but the MR2's always get me top end
corsa_godfather

7th Dec 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah gte shot of it.youl have trouble selling on in a few years if its full of fibre glass.nice and subtle!!!and fast
Mo

7th Dec 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aritchie

Im fed up with the following

1 Cant go anywhare that has any sort of speed bump or slight incline (have trouble pulling out of most petrol stations!) cos front bumper is very low.

3 Constantly worryint that some twa.t is going to nick, damage my cas as it draws a lot of attention

4 Every boy racer in the world wants to race me!

i have the same problem. u just gotta sacrifice some things for others

Ant

7th Dec 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep fed up with it being all show and not much go though i reckon my 110BHP would be a lot better through 15s
Chris E

7th Dec 03 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aritchie - I have exactly the same kit as you do mate and I have the same problem, but I must admit, its well worth it!
Mo

8th Dec 03 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i'm gonna stick with mine. love the attention i get, might do some engine mod's to make it a little faster though
broster
Premium Member

8th Dec 03 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell it aritchie, go standard, much better, or get a gsi kit if u need a kit, standard and low! and fast, get a new grill and keep the mirrors & smooth boot

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Should I? 23 database queries in 0.5205522 seconds