corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Canon EOS Lenses for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Canon EOS Lenses for sale
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
11th Dec 03 at 00:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have two lenses for sale, both immaculate having careful use, regular cleaning and both end caps.

First is an EF 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS USM, bought brand new from Jessops in August 2002 and still with receipt. If you need to ask details about the lens then this advert isn't the place to do that. Suffice to say it has image stabilisation for longer stuff in low light and ultrasonic autofocus which as well as being exceedingly quick allows manual focus at all times without switching autofocus off. This lens has see very little use it was my first lens to go with the new body and I invested in other lenses soon after and rendered this one obsolete. I'd be surprised if its taken more than 500 photographs. There has also been a UV filter on since new and it even comes complete with genuine Canon hood. This combination would cost nearly £500 new, I'm asking £350.

This is the f3.5-4.5, I assume the aperture at the long end is the only difference on this updated version:

http://www.jessops.com/search/viewproduct.cfm?PRODUCT=CANEF2813535UIS

Second is an EF 20-35mm f3.5-4.5 USM which I bought used to accompany the 28-135 at the short end. I'm unsure of the exact dates here and I'll look in to this and confirm with interested buyers. Probably some time late 2002, just over one year ago. This lens also benfits from ultrasonic autofocus, full time manual focus and although this has seen regular use is in very good condition. These retail for £400 and I'm asking £200

http://www.jessops.com/search/viewproduct.cfm?PRODUCT=CANEF203535U

Reason for sale is a genuine one - I'm after a 16-35mm f2.8.

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Ian]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Canon EOS Lenses for sale 24 database queries in 0.0048790 seconds