corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » WOLFRACE ALLOYS - CORSA C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WOLFRACE ALLOYS - CORSA C
Autocorsa

User status: Offline
12th Dec 03 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just thought id let you know that ive just been on the Wolface website and they have a thing on there where you can choose an alloy and they will show you what it looks like on your car ! ! ! !

This is good as then you know what it looks like befoe you buy them !

Git

12th Dec 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where?
Autocorsa

12th Dec 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.wolfrace.co.uk
then go to - access wolfrace wheel simulator (small writing t bottom) then just follow on screen instructions.

New Poll