corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » L305 LTW - WHO'S THE (UNFORTUNATE) MUPPET??..................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author L305 LTW - WHO'S THE (UNFORTUNATE) MUPPET??..................
MattyB

User status: Offline
12th Dec 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORSA - with excellent 1 off kit, nice 17"s, lowered, smoothed all over, Massive jap spoiler, Rage green/blue flake flip paint, Midas bodywork graphics on it, proper eye catcher.............................

......PARKED IN HATFIELD GALLERIA CAR PARK NOW/2NITE (AROUND 9.30pm) WITH THE PASSENGER WINDOW WIDE OPEN AND THE RAIN POURING IN. NO ALARM, DOORS UNLOCKED, NO ONE AROUND. : : :

With a car like that (show car), looked as if it had an expensive headunit + prob a boot full of ice! From the interior trim, looks like it was a base model 1.2 8v, and i can tell ya, it'd only take some1 20 secs to nick it) . I mean there was a group of pikies boys bout 50m away, who as i left, were looking over at it.

I stuck around for 15 mins just to sorta see if some1 wud come back etc + look after the thing (looks like it had just come outta bodyshop with £1000's of work on it), and i felt sorry for the owner. But we had ppl to meet so had to go.

It partially crossed my mind to open the door, wind window up, and lock car, but knowing my luck, i wud have got stung hard by some1. It did cross my mind it was a police trap thing, but i doubt it.

Ah well - just sayin, if anyone knows him, i hope it was still there/in one piece (if slightly damp) when he got back.

Matt

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by MattyB]
MattyB

12th Dec 03 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And believe me, before anyone says it, i walked around lookin for some1 who might be in a mates car, but there was no1 - it was totally abandoned! i was there for 15 mins!!
StuartVRS

12th Dec 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus, are you sure it hadnt been stolen or anything and it wasnt that the window had been smashed?
MattyB

12th Dec 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah - i looked in side, and the window was just wound down. No glass, but a soakin wet interior!!
koolkorsa

12th Dec 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring the pigs.
MattyB

12th Dec 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i've gone now - and i mean i have only EVER had bad experiences with the cops (i mean being traffic accident witnesses etc), so i cudnt be bothered.

They probably wudnt have donme sod all anyway, but like i said, i had to leave.

Matt
MattyB

13th Dec 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT just to see if anyone know him? or if he's on this board etc?
NeilsC

13th Dec 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
TTT just to see if anyone know him? or if he's on this board etc?

could be a bird perhaps
MrDeCat

13th Dec 03 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahem... probably!
MattyB

13th Dec 03 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- yeah possibly.

so if anybody knows "them".......then inform us!!
stubbsy05

13th Dec 03 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have phoned the pigs. Can't believe someone would leave their window wide open though!! Did it look like it had been hotwired?
MattyB

13th Dec 03 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pigs wudnt have even come down - plus i hate them, and they prob wud have tried doin me for summat (like has happened in past for other stuff, where i've tried to be a good person + help others)

They are all tossers IMO
mav

13th Dec 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some stupid arse........

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » L305 LTW - WHO'S THE (UNFORTUNATE) MUPPET??.................. 22 database queries in 0.0111971 seconds