corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wooooopeeee

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wooooopeeee
andy hirst

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was downhearted this week cos i found out the student loan company had cut my loan which meant i cant aford a new car this jan...............BUT my mum has just said whatever i can save upto when i finish uni, she will match I reckon i can save about 2k by then the only catch is im not allowed to do any bodywork mods, but if its a nice lookin car like a prelude or celica the mods will go under the bonnet. This is what my face looks like >
MarkM

13th Dec 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why have they cut your loan?
andy hirst

13th Dec 03 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad earn't more money this year and its my final year, they have a habit of cutting the student loan in your final year
Marc

13th Dec 03 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about GT-4 or MR-2 Turbo?
MarkM

13th Dec 03 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bummer....my mum and dad are divorced...she has re-married years ago but they only rate the loans on your biological parents so in theory she is classed as a single parent so I get full tuition fees paid for and maximum loan...I am using my load for a useful purpose though...

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by sport16v]
andy hirst

14th Dec 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
How about GT-4 or MR-2 Turbo?

Would love a GT4 but i cant justify it to my mum, also insurance would be mad, id rather get a newer car with less insurance, after much disscussion with my dad a Civic VTI (97-on). I wont be allowed to do any body mods to it, that is one of the the conditions my mum has set. So i want the best looking car with about 160bhp.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wooooopeeee 22 database queries in 0.0859022 seconds