corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Remote Control...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote Control...
PaulW

User status: Offline
21st Dec 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got myself a cheapo VCR cos my other died not so long ago, and now have 3 fekin remotes

should I get one of those universal thingys??

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1001&productId=65702

or keep the 3 cos there are buttons I use which I doubt will be on this remote
Drew
Banned

21st Dec 03 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a multi one, then ya will have the basic buttons, (play stop ff rwd etc, and the channels and volume for ya tele) if ya wanna do something fancy, ya can always go back to the remote of that item
PaulW

21st Dec 03 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye but atm i have top press the sat/mon button to switch from digi to vcr, and its ok just a pain!! think i might re-do all the scart leads when i put my gamecube back

have a hitach tv, toshy vcr and one of them freeview things my bro gave me for free as he works in martin dawes (canae complain, better than just 5 channels )

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Remote Control... 22 database queries in 0.0076900 seconds