corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » top gear burnley. Any trouble?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author top gear burnley. Any trouble?
ado

User status: Offline
29th Dec 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any trouble with the stainless products from topgear at burnley?
Ive had a adaptor plate for the 2.0L conversion which took ages to get and when i got it,it is all out of shape which they claimed to be the distorion from the welding but when you look at the round tube they have used for the hose connection its not cut square so the other metal as pulled its self to it when welded,thats what caused the distortion,had to pack up the plate with bout 13 gaskets to make a seal(very sub standard),o nearly forgot to mention after bout 3 weeks its started to rust quite badly,and these make exhausts!!!?
Just wondered if anyone have had an exhaust off them i was thinking of havin one but exhaust goes under car in water salt etc(will this rust)Let me think........
stuyw

User status: Offline
29th Dec 03 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had my powerflow exhaust fitted there n had no problems

New Poll