corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ebay help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ebay help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt H

User status: Offline
30th Dec 03 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i won an auction for some wheels and i have arranged with the seller to collect them from him on friday, paying him when i get there. problem ive got is when i clicked on the pay now button p&p was added onto the cost and i dont know how to get it off! im not paying an extra £38 for nowt

can anyone help?

thanks
Craig6682

30th Dec 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do you need to click on the Pay Now button if you are paying him on Friday? All you need to do is leave him feedback on Friday
nickyboy01

30th Dec 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, if ya going to pick em up then dont click on the pay now button.

If ya paying for em beforehand then i'm assuming you're paying via paypal. Just log onto Paypal and send the money that way using the e-mail addy he gave you that way you can send how ever much you want inc any P&P if applicable
Matt H

30th Dec 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is an option for cod(cash on delivery - not the fish) if i do not select one of them how do i leave feedback, and remove the thing in my e-bay saying i have to pay him?
jrsteeve

30th Dec 03 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

select payment method - other then under p+p put 0 and it'll total it up.

Or delete the delivery charge and put 0
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Dec 03 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pay him what the wheels cost, he'll only be charged sellers fee on that amount anyway so he won't be out of pocket. You'll also be able to leave each other feedback even though the transaction isn't officially complete. You should have a feedback link already in 'My eBay'?
Matt H

31st Dec 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian- i meant more for the near future

but thanks to all for ya help

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ebay help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0140629 seconds