corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting An Irmscher Air Dam (Fog Light Qs)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting An Irmscher Air Dam (Fog Light Qs)
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,

Can't make up my mind hat to spend my money on, but at the minute its an Air Dam front.

Just got a couple of Qs:

1) My cars got Air Con and PAS which Irmscher say means that the bumper won't fit - is it just the washer bottle that will need moving? where can it be moved to?

2) the foglights apparently are too deep and get in the way of the air con pipes - what replacement (shallower) fog lights could I use instead that would fit?

3) How hard is it to wire up the foglights to the switch in the dash and the fuse in the fusebox if my car has no existing wiring? do I need to take the dash apart and feed wires through the bulkhead etc?

Thanks for any answers,

New Poll