corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » astras

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astras
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite fancying a latest shape astra 3 door 1.8 16v sxi/sri. Aint test driven or looked at one or nefing. But on paper look pretty good. 8.5secs 0-60 and insurance group 8. And the prices are decent. Slightly bigger than my corsa which is wot i want for my next car also. Are they good cars? Anybody got some pics of them lightly modded? Also the new astra coming out in a few months looks nice, anybody got a photo of the 3 door version? (i'm sure i saw it ages ago in concept form and it looked lush) cheers.
koolkorsa

12th Jan 04 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody?
Sooty
Banned

12th Jan 04 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra 1.6 16v SXi ... good to drive... almost as nice as the pug... rather have it round town actually for comfort
koolkorsa

12th Jan 04 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fancying the 1.8 cos its that bit quicker. the 1.6 wont be a major improvement on mine for speed.
paul_spurrell

13th Jan 04 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are good. 1.8 has enough poke, and handles quite well too
Gavin
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no bad... i know the prices are good...cos my mom has a 1.7 Tdi and my old man was gonna buy it off the company for like "nothing" (its a 51 reg plate).

i wouldnt go OTT with moding one though...just keep it simple - lowered, tints, hugh rims, sound system and zhorst...... gangsta looking car!

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » astras 23 database queries in 0.0350821 seconds