corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Freaky Dream!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Freaky Dream!!
PaulW

User status: Offline
   13th Jan 04 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a well freaky dream, everything started off ok as a normal on, am only going to type thisup short tho, have to go work!

I was at the local tesco's and rumours were going round that they were doing experiments on people upstairs and in the warehouse, on creating some sort of soldier or testing some desiese, cant fully remember which, but things seemed ok then while shopping used to start hearing noises from upstairs.

then when i was at home with some pals, we got a call saying some weird shit was going down at tescos, and one of the lads missus worked in tescos so as you can imagine, he was a bit worried, so we all went upstairs to look out of a bedroom window to look at tescos, and the shutters were half closed & just looked like there was a little fire up in the canteen as there was a bit of smoke, but we could still see people coming out in no hurry, just like how things are during a fire drill.

we tried calling tesco's but the phones were dead

we then went up to tescos try and see what was going on a bit closer and to find out if this lads missus was ok, but when we got there the place was in complete darkness, we could hear people talking and laughing inside, but there was no power or anything so we opened up a shutter and went in, and everyone was just sat on the floor laughing and joking in darkness, while there were loads of crashing n banging noises from upstairs - we tried to see what they were but the stairs were all blocked off & there was no way up as the staff had blocked them off.

we couldnt find this lads missus still though & the staff said last they saw she was upstairs having a break, so we then went to the car & got some guns and went back inside & told all the staff to get out, but they were in no rush and a few stayed stacking shelves

we then cleared a way upstairs & everything was a complete mess & there were loads of weird noises n stuff coming from the walls! we eventually found this women and then started to make our way down when all the noises got worse, and when we got to the bottom the staff which stayed in were all dead, so we then opened all the freezers and fridges to freeze the entire store to kill or stop whatever it was that was inside

we than all sat up a tree outside just looking at the store when we had blocked it all up, and there were screams and weirtd noises coming from it which slowly died down

i then woke up...

hmmmm anyone care trying to make sense of this dream???
Meat-Pie-SRI

13th Jan 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh dear.................

paul_spurrell

13th Jan 04 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes your a nut
Icy

13th Jan 04 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send this to spielberg

sounds like a typical B movie horror
or the sequel to "they live"

class

send it to tesco too
weird man
Shelly
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.swoon.com/dream/index.html
Pablo

13th Jan 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha funny as fook
Shauny9

13th Jan 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Freaky indeed
Tom

13th Jan 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well weird

I had a well mad dream last night well a couple (i'd had a few beers )

First one was my step dad came to visit ours (he and my mum had a messy break up 18 months ish ago) anyway he never comes to ours and he turns up with his dog (a springer spaniel that died about 4 years ago ) and it basically he mad me a load of furniture and the dog chased me round the house trying to eat me

Then the next one I went to a local nigth spot called rj's and it wasn't actually how it is in real life it was like a big industrial building that had been turned into a club and I had a fight with a fireman and then I fell off a big walkway above the dance floor and floated off in 'ghost' (patrick swayzee) style fecked up like
Shelly
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a wierd one about walking round a Yorkshire town in a Wedding dress, trying to find the car, or a bus to get back home to get myself married.
Demo

13th Jan 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had a few strange ones recently. they usually occur when i have been out on the piss. dream wicked then.

best one was in the summer. we had this new manager who started with us where i work, and i swear she always gives me the eye. anyway, i had this vivdi dream that she was sucking me off at the customer services desk. and then i bent her over it and gave her one
next day i went in and was looking at her and thinking "you were sucking my dic last night"

ps - this was not a wet dream
Shelly
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one about driving a white transit van back from warrington, me driving and peter kay and my dad in the front, mike and diane from emmerdale in the back, and diane had a golden labrador.

Tom

13th Jan 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

freaky u sure u just didn't have a wank over it whne u were pished
Tom

13th Jan 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I had one about driving a white transit van back from warrington, me driving and peter kay and my dad in the front, mike and diane from emmerdale in the back, and diane had a golden labrador.

Strange i've had dreams b4 were audrey from corry was my mam and I was sort of in the show but it was real life
Shelly
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno why diane from emmerdale tho
IntaCepta

13th Jan 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like something from the max payne game.

i have loads of wierd no-sense dreams,
but i thought this was a normal thing right?
we all have freaky dreams!? ...dont we?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Freaky Dream!! 22 database queries in 0.0154190 seconds